UVCI (Virtual University in Côte d'Ivoire)
In partnership with the AUF (University Agency for Francophony), HESAM Université supports 5 project owners for MOOCs and their teams in Côte d'Ivoire for the development of the UVCI (Virtual University in Côte d'Ivoire).
The support project was launched on 14 January 2019 for a period of 15 days with an immersion internship for the 5 MOOC project owners in Paris at Arts et Métiers and Cnam.
This immersion allowed for an introduction to two production methods for educational videos and in-person encounters especially through feedback on various experiences.
The project is now continuing in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire, as thematic workshops for the gradual development of MOOCs.
- An initial workshop on staging MOOCs (February)
- A second workshop on video scripts for MOOCs (March)
- A third workshop on educational innovations (April)
- A final workshop on educational support for MOOCs (June).
The digital leadership of HESAM Université also provides long-distance support to MOOC project leaders and their teams in developing their MOOCs with the goal of putting the 5 MOOCs online for December 2019 on the platform of UVCI (FUN-MOOC).
The MOOCs developed will treat the following themes:
- Teaching and learning with social media
- Introduction to the protection of cultures
- Training for entrepreneurship and business creation
- Documentary research and scientific writing
- Communication, health and development.